MindsMapped online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing Training
- MindsMapped offers online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing and IT that helps them excel as a QA Professional.
- The Online Testing Training Covers Fundamentals of Software Testing and Quality assurance
- Online QA Testing Training course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course.
- Online Quality Assurance Training course content is designed by considering the current Technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The Online QA Software Testing training is interactive with training based on HP-QC (HP Quality Center), JIRA, Selenium (IDE, RC) tool, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for QA/Test Engineer interviews.
- Online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
65 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get QA Certified
Who is the online Quality Assurance (QA)/ Software Testing training designed for?
- If you are a Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for career in IT world then this course will help you to land in IT world.
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- If you are experienced professional from any other field (Non-IT) and wanted to switch your career to IT.
- Are you changing direction from a Non-IT to a QA or a Programmer to a QA or Support analyst to QA?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the Software Testing concepts (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like HP-QC (Quality Center), JIRA.
- Course covers Hands on Functional Testing tool Selenium (IDE, RC)
- Hands on Advance Software Testing concepts such as Creation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation,Traceability Matrix etc.
- Course covers overview of Quality Standards , Configuration, Project, Risk and Requirement Management topics
- Course covers detailed understanding of SDLC, Agile , Defect Life cycle topics.
- Hands on Experience on all Test deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Quality Analyst / Test Engineer interview
- Power Point presentations by candidates on Quality Assurance real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of SQL for candidates.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Software Testing certification.
- Recorded sessions for missed out classes , Interactive session throughout the course ,
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our QA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on QA and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts QA Software Testing classes at MindsMapped?
- Our QA Instructors are full time employees working as Quality Analyst, Software Tester, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the QA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Quality Assurance(QA) / Software Testing Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Quality Assurance(QA)/ Software Testing Questions
- What is Quality Assurance?
- What is the average salary of a Quality Assurance Professional?
- What are the best certifications for Quality Assurance?
- Do I have to be certified in Quality Assurance?
- What is Agile?
- What is SDLC?
- What are frequently used testing techniques?
- Is SQL covered as part of this Quality Assurance training course?
- What is Manual Testing?
- What is Automated Testing?
Quality assurance or most commonly known as QA is a way of minimizing or preventing errors or defects in products. A Quality Assurance professional debugs or tests the product under different scenario’s to ensure that final product is defect free.
On the basis of recent survey conducted by Pay Scale, Quality Assurance professional receives an annual salary of $54,000.
The most regarded Quality Assurance certifications are provided by ISTQB. ISTQB provides different levels of QA certifications-- Foundation Level (CTFL), Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester, Advanced Level (CTAL), and Expert Level (CTEL).
A Quality Assurance certification showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and technical knowledge on Quality Assurance topics. QA certification helps you to increase your job prospective, increase in salary, and increase in respect from management and colleagues.
Agile details a set of principles for development of software under which solutions and requirements evolve through the shared effort of cross-functional teams.
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), is a series of stages that provide a prototype for the development and management of a software or a section of software.
Frequently used testing techniques by any Quality Assurance professional are black box testing, white box testing and plan testing.
The total part of the SQL is not covered in Quality Assurance training course, the concepts which are required for understanding Quality Assurance topics are covered.
Manual testing is one of the process of testing application for mistakes or defects. This testing process needs a tester to use all the features of the software manually to ensure correct output.
Automated testing is one of the ways to execute, record outcome and compare test results with earlier results.
Introduction to Quality Assurance / Software Testing
Online Quality Assurance Software Testing Training by MindsMapped
Places where this course is available:
Need more info?+1 (385) 743-0999 / (385) 237-9777
Refer a Friend and Get a $100 Discount
QA Software Testing ArticlesWho can become a QA Software Testing Professional?
Skill Sets required to become a QA Software Testing Professional
Certifications for QA Software Testing
Roles and Responsibilities of Software Testing Professionals
QA Software Testing Interview QuestionsSoftware Testing Interview Questions 01
Software Testing Interview Questions 02
QTP Interview Questions
Selenium Interview Questions
Agile Interview Questions
Automation Testing Interview Questions
SQL Interview Questions
Complete QA Software Testing Interview Question and Answer Set